Subject: [Leica] In memorium " a Jaylen tear rose."
From: clive.moss at (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Jun 27 06:56:30 2007

Our thoughts are with you. In the South African Jewish community in
which I was raised the phrase "I wish you a long life" was the
customary thought to extend to those who had lost a loved one. So,
with deepest sincerity, I wish you a long life.

On Jun 26, 2007, at Jun 26,  5:46 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> "A Jaylen Tear Rose."

Replies: Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] In memorium " a Jaylen tear rose.")