Subject: [Leica] Caution: puppy pics
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jun 9 05:38:40 2007

Hugh

A grown up Lagotto weighs around 15kg. As they're long legged their back
reaches a mans knee easily. See some pix at the website of Nica's breeder
(scroll down): http://www.lagotto.biz

Truffles? The sought after white truffle can be found in the belt below the
alps, from southern France, to northern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia (especially
Istria), even in Hungary some were found. The less sought after, but
nevertheless almost as tasty black truffle can be found widely over europe -
from the Pyrenees to the Ural, from central Italy to southern Finland. Quite
a common mushroom - the only issue it's hidden in the ground. Good Lagotto
dogs my find truffles one meter deep (assumed it's loose earth).

Thanks for looking and commenting
Didier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Caution: puppy pics)
Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Caution: puppy pics)