Subject: [Leica] FS - nicely framed wildlife photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Jun 8 08:26:07 2007

For a little over a year, now, I have offered my framed, limited
edition, wildlife prints for just $59.

Judging by the number of folks who now have them on their walls, I'd
say with some considerable success!

These are true photographs (not inkjet prints) and are either 8x10"
or 8x12" in size. Each one is individually signed, numbered,
tastefully matted and framed in an basic, black 11x14" frame, by yours truly.

I have now added the Common Loon print to the list of available prints.

You can see all them at:  www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal, of course.

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA