Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Conundrum
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Jun 4 12:47:41 2007

Jeffery,

Thanks for that link. I'd completely forgotten about the Sigma. I read
about this camera as long ago as last fall and thought it would be worth
the wait. But it almost sounded like vaporware

When it IS finally released I wonder if it will be as promised. I hope
that the web site isn't a harbinger of what's to come. It looks nice,
but it's slow and difficult to navigate. I don't mind sizzle, as long as
there's steak to follow. :-)

DaveR