Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pouncy de Lion?
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu May 24 17:54:59 2007

2007-05-24-20:25:25 John Biava:
> But how do I handle the size.  I don't want to post huge files that take
> forever to open.

Well, once again, I assumed that if you'd already tried to send a
photo as an attachment (which something in the previous exchange seemed
to imply) , you must have such issues under control already, and just
needed to know how to make the photo you would otherwise have emailed
available.

>   What I have came straight off the CD-ROM from the one hour photo.

Ah.  Well, if the CD doesn't include a few resolutions (I guess it was
mostly only Photo CDs [TM, not generic] which routinely did that), I
assume you can make use of the Gallery software's ability to scale.
Check out the options as you set up your web gallery.

Guys, is there a kind of overall help page for the LUG Gallery?

Mostly, though -- Just Do It.  All will become clear.