Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 19
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 20 08:45:00 2007

On Sun, 20 May 2007 17:19:28 +0200, Philippe Orlent
<_philippe.orlent@pandora.be_ (mailto:philippe.orlent@pandora.be) >  wrote,
    "Didn't you show us a B&W set of this location  some time ago? "

Hi Phillipe,

Photographing the Upper Newport Bay Preserve has become something of a
project for me, and also a quiet place where I can get away for a few
hours.  I
have posted a few pictures previously taken from nearly this same  location,
but
this week I felt the addition of the cyclists added something  extra.  The
view west towards the sea is a new one.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Best Regards,

Ira