Subject: [Leica] geebee Ilford SFX processing
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Wed May 16 09:53:18 2007

From: "Jack Maddox" <jmaddox01@suddenlink.net>

> Graham,
> Could you tell me a little about the processing of your SFX and what red
> filter you are using? I really like the look you are obtaining and think
> I will try the film.
> Thanks,
> Jack

Jack,

I use a 3 stop compensation red filter and exposed the current shots as per
Ilfords' rating of 200ASA. On a previous occasion
shown below I rated it at 100ASA. The processing I leave to Ilford via pre
paid mailers. I have never obtained the kind of results
that I saw in someone else's work that first prompted me to try it so
results may vary.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05194.htm

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05195.htm

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05197.htm