Subject: [Leica] M8 on the way back to NJ
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue May 15 13:51:29 2007

Jeffery Smith writes:

> Well, the error-prone M8 is on its way back to NJ. The president (Horn)
> said
> that they would send me a new one. Over the past few weeks, I have
> beenscouring the web for possible fixes. I found one poor fellow whose M8
> shutter appeared to be tearing vertically, from bottom to top(!).
>
> Glad that I don't need to wait for something to return from Solms.

Just catching up on my Lug email. I'm glad to hear that Leica USA is making
good on their quality promise. Roger Horn seems to be out of touch with
respect to customer service issues though.

Perhaps someone should let him know about the delays in receiving cameras
and the trouble people are having getting timely responses from Leica NJ
Customer Service.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta