Subject: [Leica] OT: My taiko performances
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 15 03:26:15 2007

Our group played 3 set in two different venues this past Saturday. I
played 10 of the 12 songs and moved tons of drums as I am one of the
"brawny" ones (ha ha). One of our friends took some videos. They are
short and of course the sound and video qualities aren't the
greatest, but it shows off some of energy:

This is the end of Uji: I am at the right end, closer to the
audience. My wife is opposite me. Well, at least at the start of the video:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtvdp_Lyuc>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtvdp_Lyuc

This is the "New Uji" I didn't play in this one. My wife is in the center.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3JqeAlbW38>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3JqeAlbW38

This is "Path To Enlightenment" written by Terry Eustice of our dojo.
I am at the far right again. My wife is playing the back beat and hidden :-(
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VmRGlC4qVQ>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VmRGlC4qVQ

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: My taiko performances)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] OT: My taiko performances)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] OT: My taiko performances)