Subject: [Leica] IMG - The Place
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sun May 13 23:28:42 2007

On 5/13/07 11:20 PM, "Philippe Amard" <phamard@numericable.fr> wrote:

> Hi Wade,
>
> This is a nice series once more.
>
> If I may ask for one of your trade secrets: How do you get that
> shine/gloss luminous touch in your pictures?
>
> Cautiously said: it looks nearly like Nikon to me, although not so
> "clinical clean" and much better in that respect.
>
> No offense meant - I like the results you get and woulde like to have a
> go at it.

Thanks.  These are 90% M8 but there might be a D40 image in there somewhere.
Shot about 600 images with the former and 50 with the latter.

As to the look - just Lightroom and a penchant for what I want it to look
like.  A few tweaks with the Black/Fill Light/Vibrance/Brightness sliders.

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG - The Place)