Subject: [Leica] OT: Vietnam
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (mstoesz)
Date: Fri May 11 08:59:24 2007

Howdy from Sunny Wyoming;

I would bet there are quite a few of us on this list who
spent time in Vietnam, and I would also bet that we have
quite a collective collection of images.  Perhaps we should
each post one that is representative of our experience in
that time and place.  I was stationed at the Naval Support
Activity in Danang from Jan 67 through Aug 68.  I will
search through my slides of that time and see what I can
find.

Mike
Mike Stoesz,
Rainbow Photography, Inc. and soon to be
LARAMIE DIGITAL PHOTO CENTER AND STUDIO, LLC
Laramie, Wyoming