Subject: [Leica] Leica Complainers
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Thu May 10 19:58:52 2007

So many times they bring up the mental  image of the Al Capp cartoon
character Joe Btfsplk.  So I never filter them   ;-)     It would be
like filtering B.D.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica Complainers)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Leica Complainers)