Subject: [Leica] Handheld meter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 9 20:14:14 2007

On 5/9/07 9:29 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> I'm afraid that the Pilots are no longer available. A shame.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com
> http://400tx.blogspot.com/

The same meter no doubt as in Rolleiflex TLR's like my F and also in the
Hassy meter knob that one only set up for Ev.'s. But found very useful at
the beach.
But as they are selenium meters they are not great at all for indoors.
They are good for reading a lot of light. Not a little. Not even medium low
like a brightly lit indoor room with a lot of windows.
But when I was stuck with only a selenium meter indoors I'd just add a stop
and did ok half the time.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY