Subject: [Leica] Handheld meter
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed May 9 17:29:38 2007

Heh, heh...I buy good batteries, too - usually Everready, but in my
experience it's hard to buy bad Li button cells unless you go out hunting
for them.  The Radio Shack cells were usually Sanyo, last I noticed.  It
doesn't matter for this meter - they're croaked within a month or two.  This
is true even with nothing pressing the buttons, which was my original
theory.  It's too bad, because the size and weight are great.

John

From: Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se>