Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 9 07:29:28 2007

Slobodan,
Did you use a hood/shade on the Elmar?

Yesterday, while looking for one, I came across another 50/3.5 Elmar
(uncoated) that was priced right. I put in a sloppy bid (just 2 pounds
over the then current bid) and actually won it. Not that I need 2 50/3.5
uncoated Elmars ... sheesh. I hardly EVER win anything over there. It
must be the currency exchange that keeps a lot of buyers out of UK auctions.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)