Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Palo Duro Canyon--the state's best-kept secret
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon May 7 19:26:52 2007

Yep, my wife and I saw it on the way to Turkey, Texas (the home of Bob
Wills, plenty of reason for a day or two trip).  We stayed two nights at the
Hotel Turkey (byob and also byo wine for dinner).  Shower down the hall, or
a bathtub big enough for the guy who said "de plane, boss, de ******* plane"
(in an outtake, as I recall).  Anyhoo, I do recall 2-3 decent LF negs from
there.  I'll search and post if my memory is close.

Ken