Subject: [Leica] M8 trials and tribulations?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 6 17:28:33 2007

Frank Filippone said:
red735i@earthlink.net

>>Also, It's surprising to me that Leica does not include aperture setting
with its data. Or is this something not in the Exif standard (I've just
started paying attention to this).> >

Frank old buddy I just have to ask, "Why?"

Like what dose it do to improve your photography and end results when your
camera goes "click?"

Given we never had anything like this shooting film and the photography
nearly always looked great! So what's the big deal if it isn't required
shooting film and because it isn't there on a digital it creates some kind
of concern.

Please understand, I'm not being a smart ass, I really want to learn
something about digital use that may affect the quality of my photography.
And if having all this detailed information makes my photographic content
and captured moment a smashing great photo with it's use, I'd like to know.

Thank you,
ted

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 trials and tribulations?)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] M8 trials and tribulations?)