Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: summer two months early
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 3 06:07:43 2007

After the past several weeks of travels, I return closer to home for
week 17. Spring has unexpectedly turned into summer, and for many
days it has actually been warmer and drier in the Netherlands than in
Italy or Spain. We are all concerned about global warming, but on the
other hand...

Anyway, a few images from bucolic surroundings and a friendly
Hilversum bar are here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=81

And as always, comments and critique are warmly welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: