Subject: [Leica] PSCS3 bet expired?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 2 18:30:14 2007

At 09:21 PM 5/2/2007, you wrote:
>Several people are commenting in my camera club that the PSCS3 beta
>is expired, have any of you all experienced this?  I am hoping I can
>wait a while to get the new version since I will likely be writing a
>good check to DAG soon......
>
>--
>Harrison McClary

It has expired. Harrison.  I've already bought the upgrade.  I heard
today from some photographers in England that you cam get around the
beta expiration by changing the date on your computer ;-)  I didn't
tell you that, though.  Just remember to change it back before you
send e-mail or you'll mess up all of our filing systems.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] PSCS3 bet expired?)