Subject: [Leica] Re: ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed May 2 14:20:07 2007

Total Bummer, Harrison!  Thank God for back-ups eh?
Give yourself about a week and the "geez I'm a dumb sheet"
will subside!  ;-)

Montie

>I am so POed at myself....I was walking out the door and dropped my M6
and Noctilux!  DAMN!  The m6 is all jammed up, rewind bent and cracked
and the focus throw on my Noctilux is sticking now.

I just got this camera back from DAG with new frame lines, now he is
getting it back to fix my klutziness.  Man I am so mad at myself.

Sorry...just had to vent to people who can understand where I am coming
from..

I do have to give Don a huge thank you, he is always so friendly on the
phone, he even said he'd rush my other M6 through today so I can get it
tomorrow for a trip on Friday.  In my book DAG is tops.

--
Harrison McClary