Subject: [Leica] New VC 21/f4 in M Mount
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed May 2 00:11:02 2007

Same optical design, M-mount, newer, compacter body to fit the new Bessa R4
with 21 framelines. Higher price ($419 compared to $329 for the LTM
version), but no finder included. Following Stephen Gandy, the built quality
is improved and feels like actual Leica lenses.
Didier

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] New VC 21/f4 in M Mount)