Subject: [Leica] Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 1 14:40:26 2007

On 4/30/07 9:13 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@comporium.net> typed:

> At 06:38 PM 4/30/2007, you wrote:
>>  If Kyle thinks the
>> LUG talks too much about their cameras without putting them to work, we
>> are
>> actually doing quite well here.
>>
>> Jeffery Smith
>
> Right, Jeffery!  That's one reason there are no women members of the
> LHSA.  It's all about equipment.
>
> Sorry, I used to be a member and may join again :-\  I just hated
> being the only woman!  Unlike on the LUG ;-) If you want a group that
> talks about photos instead of equipment, you might consider the LUG
> group that meets at Rockport, MA, in October.  I think Carl is just
> now starting the sign-up sheets!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Its gotten better over the ten years I've been going to meetings more and
more emphasis on using the gear and shooting and seeing the results and
talking about results. And Photographers; people Not just the tools to get
the mysterious results never seen.
Like the "laser" when it first came out. A moon flashlight. With promise.

And more gals.
And a wider age range.

I've been hoping both Tina and Ted might get involved with some LHSA stuff
so I can see them at the events. Get them loaded and ply them for secrets.

I got Ted to go but I had to get him paid a million dollars!

Maybe we'll get them to speak to Tina's agent. Send over an 8x10 glossy.
Our people will talk to her people
and come up with something.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s