Subject: [Leica] Mainstreet Franklin
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Apr 30 19:13:07 2007

The talk of small town America this past week was at a good
time...Franklin, one of the towns around Nashville had their annual Main
Street festival this past weekend.  I uploaded a few photos from that to
my PBASE site at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/mainstreet

Franklin is a neat town with interesting shops and a fun downtown.
Their festival is mostly crafts, but there are a few other things.

All photos shot with M6 "classic" and 28 elmarit 4th version (I was not
aware a new version was out...so mine is now "old" LOL...but it is still
one of my favorite M lenses.)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography