Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 17
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Apr 30 04:32:12 2007

Yep, that's the one.

You really should go. It has a surprisingly professional.

For those of you who don;t know, North Carolina has several outdoor
dramas. This one does not repeat the frequent mistake of allowing
frustrated Shakespearean actors to speak;^) It uses a professional
level narrator to carry the story as silent actors walk through the
story.

Ric

Message from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Ric's PAW 17)