Subject: [Leica] IMG - endings
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Apr 29 22:04:14 2007

A dear family friend is succumbing to pancreatic cancer. She's in her
80s and is reasonably comfortable with the help of aggressive pain
treatment. The family asked me to do some photography during her last
days and I have accepted.

This was made today with the M8 at 1250, 35mm sumicron, in her room.
She'd had company and was about ready to rest. It has been cropped and
manipulated (of course) from the RAW image. I like the quality of the
image.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/L1001222-brdr.jpg>

Think well for her. She's fortunate to have compassionate staff and
medical support.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG - endings)
Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG - endings)