Subject: [Leica] Flash for M8 with Nikon SC 17 flash cord
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Apr 27 17:55:37 2007

Hi Bob,
If you can find a Nikon  SC 17 flash extension cord you can use the
SF 20 off the camera with all the settings that Len has described
below and have the option of tilting and bouncing the flash. You can
chimp the images to make the adjustments necessary to get the effect
you want. Very useful - extremely handy - more pleasing pictures than
"flash in your face" from an SF20 fixed on the camera.
Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong)