Subject: [Leica] One Handed Photogs
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri Apr 27 13:41:08 2007

Broke my dominant hand when I was 12.  Damn near put my eye out trying to
brush my teeth.   Kind of leanred to hold the toothbrush steady and wag my
head back and forth. . . But now I am . .  handier.

Ben Marks

good idea, now if only i had a 28 or 24,  i do have a 35 though.  i do have
gun stock with grip from my 560 telyt, maybe the grip will detach and i can
then use it.  but yes 10 weeks is a long time to be one handed.  swmbo has
already told me i will really owe her when i get out of this.  ;-)

gene