Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Street Color (for Philippe)
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Apr 22 19:20:48 2007

Thanks Hoppy - no idea where the phenomenon came from, just ran into
the ladies on Saturday morning.  Yes this is a fun shot.

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: M8 Street Color)
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: M8 Street Color (for Philippe))
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: M8 Street Color (for Philippe))