Subject: [Leica] Thanks to our Saloon keeper for taking point
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 22 08:38:10 2007

Brian, thanks to your issues with addresses I will dodge the Passport
issue.  I found a NOS TriElmar for $1569 in Atlanta but the envelope for the
Passport was the old address.  Thanks to you, I won't have to go through the
issue of getting the bad address issue.

If anyone is interested there is another TriElmar available although it is
the older design.  There are also some other lenses including a 50 Summicron
and a 90 Elmarit at attractive pricing.  Contact me off list as to where and
how.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com