Subject: [Leica] Brian's Appearance on PBS
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Apr 20 22:08:21 2007

Thanks. I watched it too. I think I was on the air for all of 45 seconds,
but they didn't quote me out of context or make me look bad.

Absolutely all of their B roll showing wires, blinking lights, and technical
gear was filmed in my building, showing equipment that my staff operates. I
don't think anybody else would let them point cameras at high-tech stuff.

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Brian's Appearance on PBS)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Brian's Appearance on PBS)