Subject: [Leica] Noctilux M8 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Apr 20 12:09:46 2007

On 4/20/07 10:57 AM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> Thanks I'll put that on the downside column and hopefully save myself
> $3+K.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

All I know is George when I got my Noctilux 8/28/2001 was that I was worried
my camera which hit the pavement several times might be a little about of
wac at f1 or the newer TTL one might but guess what?
I VERY SELDOM DIDN'T NAIL MY FOCUS.
And I was an F1 and be there kind of guy with it.
Blew up a bunch of shots 16x20 in the darkroom.
Ted has had long experience with it. As have Tina.
The thing just works. It was made by smart people. It works.
Its a famous thing. If it had come congenital problem Erwin would have told
us about it. Go get one. Just use the loose change in your back pocket. Go
out and shoot with it. Leave your tape measures at home till its time to do
home renewal.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY