Subject: [Leica] FS 20 April 07: Two Rapidwinders, Two RapidGrips
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Apr 20 07:06:55 2007

Since I've only got one M7 left (see my separate FS posting today for
it) I don't remember why I have two each of these, but I do.

They are black. They have some wear, but it is what I would call
minimal. They are definitely not beaters. I have boxes for the Rapidwinders.

These are wonderful devices and I have always considered them essential
add-ons to my M6 and then M7 Leicas.

For more details see Tom A's website:  http://www.rapidwinder.com/

I want $325 US for each Rapidwinder and $55 US for each RapidGrip.

I will sell a Rapidwinder and a RapidGrip together for $365 US.

Shipping and insurance will be added to these prices.

This is a one time LUG posting.  If they don't sell here this weekend
they will be placed for sale elsewhere.

Please contact me offlist if you are interested in these.  Email to me:
rbaron at concentric dot net.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City