Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu Apr 19 21:26:21 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 9:00 PM, GREG LORENZO wrote:

> grduprey@mchsi.com writes:
>
>> USPS Priority Mail is 2 days.  Been using it for years and not
>> once has it taken more than 2 days.
>>

> In a large number of dealings I've also never had a problem with USPS.

Biggest fubar the USPS has done to me is to fail to notify me when a
package arrived at the Post Office.  Imagine someone's 2x APO
extender (sent for modification) sitting at the P. O. for a couple of
weeks and then imagine the sender's reaction when I tell him I
haven't seen the package.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com