Subject: [Leica] iView Media Pro and M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:00:10 2007

Hi George

It will recognise the files but will only display the small embedded
thumbnail. If you run the files through the Adobe DNG converter you can
specify a full sized Jpeg to be embedded and this then works ok with iView.
The downside is that the resulting DNGs aren't recognised by the C1 RAW
converter provided by Leica (I use ACR).

Steve