Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 15
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Mon Apr 16 14:05:48 2007

George,

What a great week of photography you are sharing with us!  I particularly
like the electric grill and the fence.  The stairs are a bit mysterious as
they seem to be going up, but look like they should be in the ground.  All
of these make me want to stop and examine them and learn their story.
Exactly what a photo should do.  Thank you for these wonderful shots.

Jeff M