Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flare!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Apr 15 13:08:53 2007

At 03:36 PM 4/15/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Where is your journalistic integrity?

Harrison -

This is for stock sales, not journalism.  Anything goes for
stock!!  I've even sold stock that looks more like an painting than a
photograph. If I could afford to make to make a living as a
photojournalist, I would but I can't :-( so Photoshop and I will take
out telephone poles and wires and logos and tourists and whatever
else is needed to sell photographs as stock illustrations.  If I were
doing a documentary project on China, on the other hand, I would only
use unaltered photographs.  I keep all of the RAW files so I have
still have that choice.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com