Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Cathedrals of the prairie
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Sun Apr 15 07:34:16 2007

Lee Switch.

Bill, just when I think I've seen your best, you amaze me.  For those who
don't see this as an amazing shot - I recommend you go out to a grain
elevator or series of elevators and get this shot.  Bill, you got it
perfect.

I didn't read a post answering this question, so I will ask it also - were
these for an assignment?  You mentioned a paper (I think).  Were you
shooting for the Globe or perhaps the Avalanche Journal?

As these just seem to get better and better, I can't wait to see what you'll
show us next.

Jeff M