Subject: Fwd: [Leica] tired shoes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 14 18:04:48 2007

Jack, keep right on posting. People do look. In the high message volume it
is easy to get lost though. Post images that please you.
Part of the commenting is where people have built a relationship with other
members of our community.
Even the very accomplished or veteran members (NOT ME!) might only sometimes
garner a small number of comments. Us mere mortals just
keep posting and looking and learning. Sometimes you'll put a pic up that
you have really worked at and it will sink without a
splash. Next time you might post a grab shot or something very casual and
you'll receive an insightful or encouraging comment.

Cheers
Hoppy