Subject: Fwd: [Leica] tired shoes
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 14 12:03:10 2007

At 02:57 PM 4/14/2007, you wrote:
>John,
>
>Thank you for your kind words. I feel sort of vindicated. You are
>the only person who replied.
>Jack

Jack - I'm sorry I didn't reply to your photo.  I did look at it and
I thought, "Now, I like that!"  But I didn't have any constructive
criticism or any other reason to post except to say that I liked
it.  I'm sure a lot of other people have the same reaction sometimes
and don't bother to post but we should be as quick to say we like
something as we are to find fault!

I like the shoes ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA