Subject: [Leica] Re: Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Apr 13 17:01:13 2007

I don't even bring 50mm lenses to New Orleans;  Jeff  has declared he wants
wolrd domination in 50mm.

SonC

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?)