Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW Variety
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Apr 12 06:17:57 2007

Jack - thanks very much - I was quite excited to see how this turned
out - have been in this alleyway a number of times, but on this day
there was a person doing something quite extraordinary - one of those
lucky moments.

Hugh

Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: PAW Variety)