Subject: [Leica] B&W Processing Turnaround, Providers
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed Apr 11 08:46:36 2007

I haven't shot any black and white in a while, so I was a little surprised
to find that it was going to take 10 business days to get a couple of rolls
of TMax 100 developed.  The camera store I left the rolls at sends them to
Kodak, rather than using a local lab.
What are other people doing for B&W processing, other than doing it at home?
 What kind of turnaround time, what quality issues (if any)?
For whatever reference value it may have, I work in downtown Boston, so
there may be other alternatives if I wanted to get in a car and drive the
rolls somewhere.  I commute by train so there is some convenience in being
able to walk up the street and leave the film to be processed.
Thanks
John Newell

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] B&W Processing Turnaround, Providers)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] B&W Processing Turnaround, Providers)