Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 14
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 11 08:21:52 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Hoppy.

Re: Sophia with TV - I found the interaction between the "character"
on the TV and Sophia to be visually interesting as he/it seems to be
watching her. Never thought about Sophia as "unconcerned."

Re: the hands - This series began as studies for drawings - which I
never intended to be "photographs." Yet, as I continued (after
getting what I needed for the drawings) - I began to see photographs.
Working with the premise that hands are as expressive as faces
(however, in a different way) I began to play with that idea a bit.
The ones showed this week are edited from a larger group. I consider
them early experiments; and hoped to get some feedback from the group.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 14)