Subject: [Leica] K-word - Apologies inside
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Apr 11 06:14:44 2007

Hi listers and luggers,

Charlie pointed out to me the right definition of Kitsch
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsch>

I knew the origins as an art school debate motive and I used the K word
for a pix by Steve Barbour, in earnest ... not about the photo - which
was excellent - but about the young girl's hairdo - my (kitschy?) taste,
I know. So sorry Steve if there was any kind of misunderstanding about this.

I am fully ready to make penance if I have offended any lugger/lister by
innocently using the - forbidden? - K word, and to repeat a kilotimes in
a row : Keep Cheeky Chicken in each Kitschy Kitchen as a punishment.
Will serve me a lesson.

Thanks again
Phil...x

PS  I sincerely hope I have not offended anyone, really ;-) .

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] K-word - Apologies inside)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] brian/if you are still looking for ir filters)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] K-word - Apologies inside)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: [LRflex] K-word - Apologies inside)