Subject: [Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker
From: kididdoc at (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Apr 9 13:57:18 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 11:57 AM 4/9/2007, you wrote:
>> Read about it here and watch a
>> short video:
>> Phil Swango
> Wonderful article.  Thanks, Phil.  I like the point they made about
> "art" being invisible without its context.

an amazing article and demonstration... sad too, the term "sensory
oblivion" was used to describe it.

I hope that can't happen elsewhere,  including here on the LUG...

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker)
Message from images at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Josh Bell, subway busker)