Subject: [Leica] Re:News of BD
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:58:35 2007

About once a year someone pops into the LUG, pulls it out and writes his
name in the snow with piss.
Some  calm down and become contributers to the community.

Others fold their tents and leave
-----------------------------------

I've been around this list for YEARS.  I guess I'm glad you never
noticed.

-----------------------------------

Robert looks like a pretty competent photographer, I'd like  to see
more of
his on-going work.
-----------------------------------

Thanks, I think.  The link I've been providing to my photoblog leads
to a fair bit of up-to-date, ongoing work. It's probably not to up to
snuff, however, since most of it was taken with toy/crappy cameras.

-----------------------------------

One troubling thing  to me, (I'm in the research business) is that he
makes
statements as if they were fact, when they are opinions.

One troubling thing to me, (I'm a photographer who spends too much
time on lists and forums on the intertubes) is that this remark reads
like a statement of fact, when it's only one man's opinion.

What does YMMV mean to you?

rs
http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com