Subject: [Leica] News
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:37:26 2007

Making it look like he's showing us some bad shots he's taken with an M8
here but there is no sign ones ever been forced into his cold dead
hands.

I by the way have posted everything on M8 recriminations that John
Collier
has in that last post of his on the m8 practically word for word and
only
last week.
I have hesitations too. And frustrations. Deliberations.
And raining frogs. With a few crickets. Chirp.

But to me the proof is in the pudding and the pudding ain't on my
glowing
monitor.
Its on the table in a room with a person showing me their prints this
probably taking place in 16 days in Sante Fe NM. Or in a cave in that
vicinity. With indirect lighting.

I could take a magenta cast out of a black tux so fast in 12
different ways
it would make your head spin I've been doing Photoshop since the year it
came out. And I'm sure come up with macros to do it. And variations on
variations. Loupe de loupes.
And if I ever shoot a tux again in my life it will be too soon.
I've shot Formal wear for retail and for magazine editorial fashion
numerous
times. And 100 plus weddings and events over 30 years. Admittingly
with a
slant to black and white but plenty of color. Some of these shots
appeared
in Town and Country (color) (twice) and the New York Times in black and
white. (a few times)

-------------------------------------

Someone with a lower tolerance for such nonsense would consider Mark
Rabiner's post to be slander.  He's entitled to his opinion that my
photos are "bad," whatever that's supposed to mean, but I never
implied that any of my posted photos were taken with a digital Leica
of any kind, M8 or otherwise.

I did, however, assert that it would be claimed that wedding
photography is bulls**t, and, yes folks, here it is.

Mark, why would I want "to take a magenta cast out of a black tux so
fast in 12 different ways
it would make your head spin" from hundreds of photographs from a
single wedding when I shouldn't have to in the first place?

"I've been doing Photoshop since the year it came out. And I'm sure
come up with macros to do it. And variations on
variations. Loupe de loupes."

Bravo!

Oh, right, I'M the one who's condescending and full of himself.

GMAFB

rs

http://www.robertschneider.com
http://www.schneiderpix.com