Subject: [Leica] News
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:19:09 2007

On 4/9/07 6:06 AM, "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com> typed:

> The camera is useable without the filter though mostly it is better
> with. I have no coded lenses, though I plan to try the marker pen
> method to see if it makes much difference. V1.10 of the firmware is
> not yet available but my camera works fine. I will be interested to
> see what changes there are with 1.10.
> If it were not for the fuss on the internet I would not have noticed
> some of the M8 shortcomings, as I did not notice the IR sensitivity
> of the Epson RD1 or Nikon D200 until I read about it on line.
> I suppose I am just undiscerning.
> Frank

Every 8 or 9 days some guy with a negative attitude on the M8 he had not
intention of buying comes on the list and we have to go through this all
over again like dancing bears. This time is feeling to me like the 3rd time
in 6 weeks.
I say we stop performing. Tell these people to read the archives.
I don't care if these people keep playing with their DSLRs or whatever it is
they play with.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY