Subject: [Leica] News
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Sun Apr 8 20:25:39 2007

First, to all who dropped by my site, thanks for the kind words.  I
invite you to visit my photoblog as well.  That's where the fun stuff
is.

Now, either John Collier knows the secret handshake, or it was my use
of the word "joke" that twisted up everyone's shorts, but I don't see
where I said much different from this:

However, I am finding it a bit much to swallow that I must:

- use a special filter* (with its attendant reflection problems),
- code all my lenses,
- and wait for a special firmware upgrade (1.10)

before the camera is useable!

I am glad that others are happy and have no desire to dampen their
enthusiasm at all but Leica has done a poor job of it and I am going
to sit this one out.

John Collier

You don't have to believe me, but I really wanted to plunk down the
dough for an M8, until I found out that it makes black tuxedos look
like bad 1970s prom suits.  Ditch that Kodak sensor and I'll take a
second look.

To quote Tina Manley, YMMV.

To quote my 12-year-old son, YYSSW.

rs