Subject: [Leica] News
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Apr 8 12:43:32 2007

On 4/8/07 2:46 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> I'm not sure it is your opinion as much as your condescending attitude.
> You're quite full of yourself.

To me "The M8" as we experience it on the LUG is not just a camera--
Its a tool and way of working which many of us use to produce very real
results which are posted here on the LUG daily.
AND
When I get to Sante Fe I'm sure I'll see prints off all shapes and sizes
taken with them by many of us illustrious or semi which are going to knock
my socks off. And give me second thoughts as to if I should be using one yet
is my strong suspicion.

Many of us on the LUG using the M8 if we're not eminent our work seen here
is. And our words even have helped. And diagrams.
Used to be the LUG was all words. Now its results which pack at least if not
more weight.

So someone comes on the list and calls a piece of gear "a joke" which many
of use are using effectively day to day as part of our livelihood with
results we peruse day to day.
It's not an insult to the users of the gear and the gear itself.
It's in insult to the person making the insult.
That's how I see it.

Why pay good money to hire others to insult us when we can insult ourselves
for free!?
No that's not it.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s